Saturday, December 22, 2012

(Dec. 22) About research

Yesterday, I took a little break from my computer. (I was starting to feel the strain in my neck!)

I finished my research for the Mount Pleasant Indulging Stroll with my friend Kerstin. We had a bite at Thobors (some of the best croissants and pastries in Toronto, as far as I'm concerned, and the founder of yummybaguette.com agrees with me). Note that they're closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.

I bought myself the gift my husband will give me for Christmas! A gorgeous vintage brooch from DDavis Objects at 667 Mount Pleasant. (I intend to wear it at the end of a long pendant.) The owner and staff are so upbeat and fun, we had a ball, and I learned that most of the ambitious pieces of jewelry there are made out of real vintage (but never used) rhinestones by the designers.


I noticed cute candy kebabs at LeFeuvres Chocolatier.










No comments:

Post a Comment