Friday, February 15, 2013

Fun with (whatever little) snow we have

I was absorbed in my work. When I looked out the window, big fluffy snow flakes were falling over the city. Then I blinked...



Whenever I find a fun snow-related activity, I collect it on my Snow Fun board on Pinterest. Have a look! You'll find:
• a link to the full clip of The Snowman (drawn by Raymond Briggs)
• an activity to create a storm in a bag
• the most original treasure hunt (with coloured ice cubes)
• a snow ad shooting gone wild
• and more...


You need a Pinterest account to see this bord (if you're new to this, I like this tutorial by ThriftyNinja on how to use Pinterest).
Once you have an account, go to pinterest.com/NathaliePrezeau and look for my Snow Fun board.

For winter fun see the kids' outing of the week on torontofunplaces.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment