Monday, May 27, 2013

New Facebook page for Toronto Fun Places

A little boost to get your gang 
out of the house!
I've finally decided to create a Facebook page as a complement to Toronto Fun Places, my 482-page guide on family outings. (Bragging alert! It has sold over 40,000 copies!) 

Expect updates on existing outings included in the guide and new fun places. I'll also pass on tips to make family fun less... stressful.
(If you know what I mean...)

Like me on Facebook/TorontoFunPlaces to get the ball rolling!



I swear I won't plague this Facebook page with any more cute images and quotes that you already get from friends and companies you like, but when I come across something worthy of a belly laugh, I'll definitely share the joy.  

https://www.facebook.com/TorontoFunPlaces

No comments:

Post a Comment