Saturday, December 28, 2013

I-SPY: Allan Gardens Christmas Flower Show 2013

Christmas Flower Show 2013 going on until January 12, 2014

I visited Allan Gardens Conservatory on December 28 (it is open daily, 365 days, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.). Their Christmas Flower show is a great time to visit. 

Here's a little i-SPY game I did with some photos I took during my visit. I suggest you print this game and ask your whole family to spot these plants. Enjoy! (More below about a nearby family restaurant and a cute café.) 

More Christmas fun here.
Follow Toronto Fun Places on Facebook!


 


 




For a bite before or after your visit:

One block east of Sherbourne (186 Carlton Street at Bleecker Street), you'll find Chew Chew's Diner, an all-day breakfast restaurant with a train theme. Check their lovely mural on the east side of the building. Inside, posters are lined by the booths to make you fell like you're looking at the landscape along the track.

One block further east is The Scullery cute café (200 Carlton at Ontario Street), open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on weekdays and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekends, closed on Tuesdays. They make everything but the baguette on the premises. (I can't wait to try their rose petal granola.)




No comments:

Post a Comment