Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Fundraising tips for school councils during special family events

I was part of the School Council in my kids' school for years and have organized my share of fairs and parties. 

Those days are over but I could not resist creating a few Pinterest boards to help schools and other groups with their fundraising efforts. 

I invite you to have a look for inspiration: School Party & Fair & Fundraising, School Bake Sale, School Fair: Photo ops.

Fundraising with Toronto Fun Places
As the author and founder of Word-of-Mouth Production, my publishing company, I am more than happy to facilitate your fundraising efforts by offering 482-page Toronto Fun Places at a very advantageous wholesale price. (See what people said about the guide!)

Daycares, schools and associations can benefit from this opportunity to raise funds or to offer parents and members the advantage of buying my 482-page guide at a bargain price.

Contact me directly for more information.
I wish you the best of luck with your fundraising efforts!

Nathalie Prézeau (Toronto)
Author, publisher, photographer, mom



No comments:

Post a Comment